Friday, December 19, 2014

Van Morrison - Nell's Jazz & Blues Club, W. Kensington

Baby please don't go *
I just Want to make love to you
You Don't love me no more
Blue money
Days like this
Magic time
Did ye get healed? **
Think twice before you go
Symphony said
I believe
Moondance (so what/god rest ye merry gentlemen/my funny valentine) *
In my memory (the comedown)
Wherever god Shines his light *
I can't stop loving you
Enlightenment
It's too late to stop (walk when I walk) *
Brown eyed girl



Celtic Swing
Higher Than the World

Baby Please Don't Go/Parchment Farm/Don't Start Cryin Now
I just Wanna Make Love To You
You Don't Love Me No More
Blue Money
Days Like This
Magic Time
Did Ye Get Healed
Think Twice Before You Go
I Believe to My Soul
Moondance/My Funny Valentine
In the Midnight
Whenever God Shines His Light
I Can't Stop Loving You
Enlightenment
Help Me
Brown Eyed Girl


Dave Keary (Guitar)
Paul Moore (Bass)
Paul Moran (Keyboards)
Bobby Ruggiero (Drums)
Dana Masters (Vocals)

No comments: