Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Name that choon - recent Happiness Experiment entries


211106
Walking the boyz to skool

Listening to Dylan covers (including Ballad of a Thin Man)

Prompting a fantastic story with a photo on Moblog of Crossbones Graveyard

221106
Lunch with Angela Pope after a long, long time

Starting Wilkie Collins' Woman in White

Sharing my iPod with D - what a smile! (after a good evening sesh on the home including The End and the Buzzcocks Why Can't I Touch It?)



Because something is happening here

But you don't know what it is

Do you, Mister Jones?

1 comment:

Douglas Miller said...

i believe the original idea for the '3 things a day' comes from Seligman in his 'Authentic Happiness' book. Have you taken his online happiness survey? www.authentichappiness.org
However, it is just as likely that he was inspired elsewhere although he is pretty good at acknowledging his sources.

I still think his book 'Learned Optimism' is one of the finest books of its genre and I must say it was an inspiration for my anxiety book. I have used his ABCDE method as a central theme in overcoming anxiety.